The founder and owner of the Panama Jack Original Shirt, Hoodie, Tank top, Sweater iconic shoe company from Elche Panama Jack, Antonio Vicente, continues to believe in diversifying his investments.
Panama Jack Original Shirt, Hoodie, Tank top, Sweater
Among Socimi’s shareholders, when it entered the market, Elche-based Garganta Construcciones was the most prominent, with around 10% capital. It’s the real estate company that is Vicente’s investment channel in the field and is wholly owned by Grupp Internacional, the parent company that also owns Panama Jack. However, the capital increases undertaken by Socimi since the listing’s inception have diluted Grupp’s stake in its capital to less than 5%, with the Ibervalles family office being the prominent shareholder today.
For Grupp International, the company posted 95 million euros in sales and recorded a profit of 11.2 million euros in fiscal 2019, 13 percent more than the previous year, according to the Panama Jack Original Shirt, Hoodie, Tank top, Sweater company’s consolidated account. Panama Jack is largely responsible for this result, with 90 million euros in revenue and 10.9 million dollars in profit, according to Alicante Plaza’s announcement. Meanwhile, Garganta Construcciones closed the year with just over half a million losses (losses in 2018 were 1.1 million).
Antonio Vicente owns 75% of the company’s shares, while his wife owns the remaining 25%. Both, as Alicante Plaza said in their day, shared the responsibility of running the group since 2017, when María José Martínez, together with her husband, became solidarity administrators of Grupp Internacional, which had 100 % shares of Panama Jack and Garganta Construcciones, and serves as the sole administrator.
Playa owns and/or manages a total portfolio of 21 resorts (8,172 rooms) located in Mexico, Jamaica, and the Panama Jack Original Shirt, Hoodie, Tank top, Sweater Dominican Republic. In Mexico, Playa owns and manages Hyatt Zilara Cancun, Hyatt Ziva Cancun, Panama Jack Resorts Cancun, Panama Jack Resorts Playa del Carmen, Hilton Playa del Carmen, Hyatt Ziva Puerto Vallarta, and Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos.